Dead Sea 5 star Hotels
David Dead Sea Resort & Spa
Address: EinBokek, EinBokek 86980
The David Dead Sea Resort and Spa is the largest and most exclusive hotel at the Dead Sea. The hotel features 606 elegant, spacious rooms with balconies overlooking the Dead Sea. The Bazar Restaurant is the main hotel restaurant and offers a rich, international-style menu. In the hotel lobby, guests can enjoy the dairy EinMidbar restaurant with its glorious view and diverse menu. At the poolside, guests are served grilled meat or light meals from Splash Restaurant.
The hotel offers a luxurious spa with indoor and outdoor saltwater pools, a sulfur pool and a Jacuzzi. Guests can book massages, body treatments, and facial treatments at the spa, and linger in a massage pool and dry or wet sauna. A gym and squash courts are also available for your enjoyment.
All hotel rooms feature amenities such as free wireless internet connections, cable television with LCD screens, and minibars. Guests can relax on lounge chairs in the shade of the palm trees on terraces alongside the pool.
The exclusive, luxurious business lounge overlooks the breathtaking view of the Dead Sea and is located in the prestigious premium wing of the hotel. In the lobby, corporate guests are served soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, breakfast and refreshments from 7 AM until 10 PM. In the lounge, you'll enjoy free internet access, meeting rooms, office and concierge services, newspapers and magazines, and sitting areas for guests. Premium hotel guests enjoy exclusive hospitality from the moment they arrive until the moment they depart. Guests will enjoy designated parking (based on availability), luggage carried directly to the premium floor, personal check-in while seated at a separate reception desk, premium rooms equipped with a minibar with free soft drinks, upgraded selection of cosmetic amenities, bathrobes and slippers, free admission to the business lounge, David Club, dinner at the unique Olive's Restaurant for half-board guests, free entry to the spa, and 15% discount on spa treatments.
David Dead Sea Spa & Resort is the hotel for you if:
- You're looking for a high-quality, luxurious five-star hotel that offers personal hospitality.
- You want to enjoy a hotel that features a large outdoor pool, indoor sulfur pools, three excellent restaurants, and a spa.
- You want to stay near the historical Masada (only 16 km from the hotel) and the EinGedi Nature Reserve (only a 25-minute drive).
Book now through GoDeadSea.com and enjoy our exclusive benefits:
• We work with Booking.com, the world's largest hotel portal
• We guarantee the best prices, with no cancellation fees, and payment upon arrival
• Exclusive discounts when you order tickets for attractions and tours at the Dead Sea.
• Navigation maps of the Dead Sea area
• Telephone hotline for recommendations and tips during your vacation at the Dead Sea.