Dead Sea Tours
This full-day tour will take you on a journey from the bustle of the city to the beautiful, serene Judean Desert, to travel back in time, learn the fascinating history of this area, and visit the Dead Sea, the lowest place in the world.
The tour begins at Masada – site of Herod's winter palace and the fortress where the Jewish rebels of the Great Revolt against the Romans took their lives just before the Roman enemy conquered their stronghold.
From there, we'll head towards the Dead Sea Mineral Beach to enjoy the healing, therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea minerals and mud.
It is very hot in the desert so make sure to bring a hat, lots of water, comfortable shoes and a bathing suit.
RatesUSD 105 from Jerusalem
USD 114 from Tel-Aviv
USD 114 from Herzeliya
USD 114 from Netanya
- Transportation to Masada and back
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee to Masada and cable car ride
- Entrance fee to the beach
- Tours are available seven days a week
- Pickup from hotels can be arranged as follows:
- Netanya – 6:30 AM
- Herzliya – 7:00 AM
- Tel Aviv – 7:20 AM
- Return times – 5-6:30 PM
- Meals are not included